Ocean Thermal Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:CPWR – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 20,700 shares, a growth of 24.7% from the June 30th total of 16,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 874,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.0 days.
Ocean Thermal Energy Price Performance
Ocean Thermal Energy stock opened at $0.01 on Thursday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.02 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.01. Ocean Thermal Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.01 and a fifty-two week high of $0.04.
About Ocean Thermal Energy
Ocean Thermal Energy Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development of projects for renewable power generation, desalinated water production, and air conditioning worldwide. It designs and develops ocean thermal energy conversion, and seawater and lake water air conditioning plants for commercial properties, utilities, and municipalities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ocean Thermal Energy (CPWR)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Ocean Thermal Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ocean Thermal Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.