Topcon Co. (OTCMKTS:TOPCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 70,500 shares, a drop of 16.6% from the June 30th total of 84,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 3,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 23.5 days.
Topcon Trading Down 5.3 %
OTCMKTS:TOPCF opened at $13.89 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $1.46 billion, a PE ratio of 15.43 and a beta of 1.15. The company has a current ratio of 1.86, a quick ratio of 1.21 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.31. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $13.62 and a 200 day moving average price of $13.09. Topcon has a 12-month low of $10.72 and a 12-month high of $19.12.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Topcon (TOPCF)
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Proposed Tesla Stock Split Drives EV Market Higher
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Topcon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Topcon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.