Tower One Wireless Corp. (OTCMKTS:TOWTF – Get Rating) saw a large decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 8,500 shares, a decline of 16.7% from the June 30th total of 10,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 70,000 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Tower One Wireless Price Performance
OTCMKTS:TOWTF opened at $0.06 on Thursday. The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.06 and a 200-day moving average of $0.06. Tower One Wireless has a twelve month low of $0.04 and a twelve month high of $0.12. The firm has a market capitalization of $6.99 million, a P/E ratio of -1.24 and a beta of 0.11.
Tower One Wireless (OTCMKTS:TOWTF – Get Rating) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, May 30th. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $3.14 million for the quarter.
Tower One Wireless Company Profile
Tower One Wireless Corp. owns, develops, and operates build-to-suit multitenant communications structures in Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, the United States, and internationally. It primarily engages in the leasing of space on communications sites to mobile network operators. The company also provides tower-related services, including site acquisition, zoning and permitting, structural analysis, and construction.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tower One Wireless (TOWTF)
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Nike An Undervalued Opportunity for Investors?
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tower One Wireless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tower One Wireless and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.