Treasury Wine Estates Limited (OTCMKTS:TSRYF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant drop in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 817,900 shares, a drop of 16.0% from the June 30th total of 973,600 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 11,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 73.0 days.
Treasury Wine Estates Price Performance
Shares of TSRYF opened at $8.49 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $7.96 and its 200 day moving average is $8.26. Treasury Wine Estates has a 12-month low of $7.49 and a 12-month high of $9.45.
Treasury Wine Estates Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Treasury Wine Estates (TSRYF)
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Treasury Wine Estates Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Treasury Wine Estates and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.