SIGNA Sports United (NYSE:SSU – Get Rating)’s share price gapped down prior to trading on Tuesday . The stock had previously closed at $6.01, but opened at $5.80. SIGNA Sports United shares last traded at $5.80, with a volume of 31 shares trading hands.
SIGNA Sports United Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $6.13 and a 200 day simple moving average of $7.22.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SIGNA Sports United
A number of hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in SSU. SB Management Ltd bought a new position in shares of SIGNA Sports United during the fourth quarter worth about $42,400,000. Blair William & Co. IL bought a new position in shares of SIGNA Sports United during the fourth quarter worth about $5,082,000. Finally, Kepos Capital LP bought a new position in shares of SIGNA Sports United during the fourth quarter worth about $823,000. 16.15% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors.
About SIGNA Sports United
SIGNA Sports United N.V. operates online sports web shops in the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Its product categories include bike, tennis/racket sports, outdoor, and team sports and athleisure. The company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SIGNA Sports United (SSU)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SIGNA Sports United Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SIGNA Sports United and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.