SMC Co. (OTCMKTS:SMECF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 70,500 shares, an increase of 22.4% from the June 30th total of 57,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 15.3 days.
SMC Stock Performance
SMC stock opened at $500.70 on Thursday. The business has a 50-day moving average of $472.26 and a 200-day moving average of $517.76. SMC has a 1 year low of $410.50 and a 1 year high of $744.23.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SMC (SMECF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SMC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SMC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.