Solar Integrated Roofing Co. (OTCMKTS:SIRC – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,408,700 shares, a decline of 18.7% from the June 30th total of 2,963,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 5,209,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
Solar Integrated Roofing Stock Up 5.8 %
Shares of SIRC stock opened at $0.35 on Thursday. Solar Integrated Roofing has a one year low of $0.12 and a one year high of $0.65. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $0.20 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.29.
About Solar Integrated Roofing
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Solar Integrated Roofing (SIRC)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Solar Integrated Roofing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solar Integrated Roofing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.