Sonic Healthcare Limited (OTCMKTS:SKHCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 58,900 shares, a growth of 21.9% from the June 30th total of 48,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 4,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 12.8 days.
Sonic Healthcare Stock Performance
Sonic Healthcare stock opened at $24.72 on Thursday. Sonic Healthcare has a 1 year low of $21.80 and a 1 year high of $34.42. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $23.90 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $25.35.
About Sonic Healthcare
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sonic Healthcare (SKHCF)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sonic Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sonic Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.