Tenon Medical (NASDAQ:TNON – Get Rating) is set to release its earnings data after the market closes on Thursday, August 11th. Individual that are interested in participating in the company’s earnings conference call can do so using this link.
Tenon Medical (NASDAQ:TNON – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, June 9th. The company reported ($2.38) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $0.07 million during the quarter.
Tenon Medical Stock Performance
TNON stock opened at $2.77 on Thursday. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $2.42. Tenon Medical has a fifty-two week low of $1.88 and a fifty-two week high of $59.89.
Analyst Ratings Changes
About Tenon Medical
Tenon Medical, Inc, a medical device company, develops surgical implant systems to optimize sacroiliac joint fixation/fusion surgery and corresponding outcomes. It sells The CATAMARAN SIJ Fusion System that includes instruments and implants designed to prepare and fixate the SI-Joint for fusion in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tenon Medical (TNON)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Tenon Medical Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tenon Medical and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.