The 600 Group PLC (LON:SIXH – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 14.28 ($0.17) and traded as low as GBX 13.10 ($0.16). The 600 Group shares last traded at GBX 13.40 ($0.16), with a volume of 98,636 shares.
The 600 Group Price Performance
The stock has a market cap of £15.80 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 72.50. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 14.32 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 14.28. The company has a quick ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 2.09 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 93.71.
The 600 Group Company Profile
The 600 Group PLC designs, manufactures, and distributes machine tools, precision engineered components, and industrial laser systems in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Machine Tools and Precision Engineered Components; and Industrial Laser Systems.
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The 600 Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The 600 Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.