Truxton Co. (OTCMKTS:TRUX – Get Rating) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $70.35 and traded as low as $68.00. Truxton shares last traded at $68.00, with a volume of 454 shares trading hands.
Truxton Trading Down 1.4 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $67.34 and a 200-day moving average of $70.35. The company has a market cap of $197.06 million, a P/E ratio of 12.16 and a beta of 0.67.
Truxton Corporation, through Truxton Trust Company, provides various banking, investment management, and trust administration services to individuals, businesses, and charitable institutions. The company's primary deposit products include demand and money market accounts, as well as certificates of deposit; and primary lending products comprise residential and commercial real estate mortgages, commercial loans, construction and land development loans, and consumer loans.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Truxton (TRUX)
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Caterpillar Falls To Strong Support Near Bottom Of Range
- AutoNation Stock is Firing on All Pistons
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Truxton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Truxton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.