A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Humana (NYSE: HUM):
- 8/2/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $453.00 to $494.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2022 – Humana was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/28/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at SVB Leerink LLC from $535.00 to $540.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $510.00 to $520.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $500.00 to $570.00. They now have a “maintains” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Mizuho from $500.00 to $529.00. They now have a “maintains” rating on the stock.
- 7/28/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $450.00 to $514.00.
- 7/19/2022 – Humana was given a new $548.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG.
- 7/14/2022 – Humana had its price target raised by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $490.00 to $550.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 6/16/2022 – Humana is now covered by analysts at Loop Capital. They set a “buy” rating and a $510.00 price target on the stock.
Humana Trading Up 0.7 %
NYSE HUM opened at $481.80 on Thursday. The company has a quick ratio of 1.53, a current ratio of 1.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73. Humana Inc. has a twelve month low of $351.20 and a twelve month high of $497.47. The firm has a market capitalization of $60.97 billion, a PE ratio of 19.67, a P/E/G ratio of 1.42 and a beta of 0.77. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $464.30 and its 200 day moving average is $441.89.
Humana (NYSE:HUM – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, July 27th. The insurance provider reported $8.67 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $7.67 by $1.00. The business had revenue of $23.66 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $23.44 billion. Humana had a return on equity of 18.42% and a net margin of 3.52%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 14.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business earned $6.89 earnings per share. Research analysts forecast that Humana Inc. will post 24.82 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Humana Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a health and well-being company in the United States. It operates through three segments: Retail, Group and Specialty, and Healthcare Services. The company offers medical and supplemental benefit plans to individuals. It also has a contract with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to administer the Limited Income Newly Eligible Transition prescription drug plan program; and contracts with various states to provide Medicaid, dual eligible, and long-term support services benefits.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Humana (HUM)
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
Receive News & Ratings for Humana Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humana Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.