White Gold Corp. (CVE:WGO – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 20% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as C$0.48 and last traded at C$0.48. 103,109 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 158% from the average session volume of 39,921 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.40.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Stifel Nicolaus cut their target price on White Gold from C$2.70 to C$2.45 in a research note on Wednesday, April 27th.
White Gold Price Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.43 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.56. The stock has a market cap of C$65.82 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -44.00.
About White Gold
White Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada. Its flagship project is the Golden Saddle and Arc deposits in the White Gold property located in Dawson City, Yukon. It owns a portfolio of 17,584 quartz claims across 30 properties covering approximately 3,49,824 hectares located in the Yukon's White Gold District in Canada.
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for White Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for White Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.