Wolverine Asset Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of Lux Health Tech Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:LUXAU – Get Rating) in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund acquired 8,802 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $87,000.
Separately, Saba Capital Management L.P. purchased a new position in Lux Health Tech Acquisition during the fourth quarter worth $4,512,000.
Lux Health Tech Acquisition Price Performance
LUXAU opened at $9.94 on Thursday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $9.93 and its 200 day simple moving average is $9.94. Lux Health Tech Acquisition Corp. has a 52 week low of $9.87 and a 52 week high of $10.41.
Lux Health Tech Acquisition Profile
Lux Health Tech Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. The company focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. It intends to acquire companies in the healthcare and technology industries.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lux Health Tech Acquisition (LUXAU)
- Is it Time to Tap Molson Coors or Will Beer Sales Turn Flat?
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Is Starbucks Shooting For The Moon?
- PayPal Continues To Struggle As Competition Increases
- Two High-Yield Deep-Values You Shouldn’t Ignore
Receive News & Ratings for Lux Health Tech Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lux Health Tech Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.