SG Americas Securities LLC acquired a new position in ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF (NYSEARCA:CTEX – Get Rating) during the 1st quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 14,641 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $515,000. SG Americas Securities LLC owned approximately 14.64% of ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF as of its most recent SEC filing.
ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF Stock Up 3.1 %
Shares of NYSEARCA CTEX opened at $36.85 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $30.67 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $31.28. ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF has a 12-month low of $24.48 and a 12-month high of $51.30.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF (CTEX)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Receive News & Ratings for ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ProShares S&P Kensho Cleantech ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.