Wolverine Asset Management LLC bought a new position in shares of Games & Esports Experience Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:GEEX – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund bought 6,687 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $66,000.
Games & Esports Experience Acquisition Price Performance
GEEX stock opened at $10.05 on Friday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $10.03. Games & Esports Experience Acquisition Corp. has a one year low of $9.80 and a one year high of $12.73.
Games & Esports Experience Acquisition Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Games & Esports Experience Acquisition (GEEX)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Games & Esports Experience Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Games & Esports Experience Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.