Strike Energy Limited (ASX:STX – Get Rating) insider Andrew Seaton acquired 5,000,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, August 1st. The stock was acquired at an average price of A$0.15 ($0.11) per share, with a total value of A$750,000.00 ($528,169.01).
Strike Energy Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 2.31, a current ratio of 2.36 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.13.
Strike Energy Company Profile
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Strike Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strike Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.