IP Group (LON:IPO – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reiterated by stock analysts at Berenberg Bank in a research note issued on Wednesday, Marketbeat reports. They presently have a GBX 147 ($1.80) target price on the stock. Berenberg Bank’s price target would suggest a potential upside of 66.86% from the company’s current price.
IP Group Price Performance
LON:IPO opened at GBX 88.10 ($1.08) on Wednesday. IP Group has a 52 week low of GBX 66.05 ($0.81) and a 52 week high of GBX 156.20 ($1.91). The company has a quick ratio of 9.92, a current ratio of 9.97 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.13. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 76.73 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 85.54. The stock has a market cap of £911.33 million and a PE ratio of 209.76.
IP Group Company Profile
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Receive News & Ratings for IP Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IP Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.