The Caldwell Partners International Inc. (OTCMKTS:CWLPF – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.65 and traded as low as $1.45. Caldwell Partners International shares last traded at $1.45, with a volume of 1,000 shares changing hands.
Caldwell Partners International Stock Down 4.6 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $1.67 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.65.
Caldwell Partners International Company Profile
The Caldwell Partners International Inc provides candidate research and sourcing services in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It also offers retained executive search and Caldwell analytics solutions, and on-demand talent acquisition augmentation solutions, as well as professional search services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Caldwell Partners International (CWLPF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Receive News & Ratings for Caldwell Partners International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caldwell Partners International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.