Canada Nickel Company Inc. (CVE:CNC – Get Rating) shares traded up 7.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$1.64 and last traded at C$1.64. 100,991 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 261,194 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.53.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Haywood Securities cut Canada Nickel from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and cut their target price for the company from C$5.00 to C$2.50 in a research note on Friday, July 22nd.
Canada Nickel Stock Up 2.6 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a current ratio of 1.85 and a quick ratio of 1.83. The stock has a market cap of C$180.45 million and a PE ratio of -21.05. The business has a fifty day moving average of C$1.68 and a 200-day moving average of C$2.37.
About Canada Nickel
Canada Nickel Company Inc explores and discovers nickel sulphide assets. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Crawford Nickel-Cobalt Sulphide Project located in northern Ontario, Canada. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Canada Nickel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canada Nickel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.