Conduent Incorporated (NYSE:CNDT – Get Rating) gapped down prior to trading on Wednesday . The stock had previously closed at $4.60, but opened at $3.96. Conduent shares last traded at $3.84, with a volume of 48,554 shares changing hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com downgraded Conduent from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Thursday.
Conduent Stock Up 1.7 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $4.56.
Conduent Company Profile
Conduent Incorporated provides business process services with capabilities in transaction-intensive processing, analytics, and automation in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Commercial Industries, Government Services, and Transportation. The Commercial Industries segment offers business process services and customized solutions to clients in various industries; and end-user customer experience management, transaction processing services, healthcare and human resource, and learning services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Conduent (CNDT)
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Conduent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Conduent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.