Contango Ore, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:CTGO – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $24.01 and traded as low as $23.24. Contango Ore shares last traded at $23.24, with a volume of 250 shares traded.
Contango Ore Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of $156.74 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -8.61 and a beta of 0.79. The company’s 50-day moving average is $24.59 and its 200-day moving average is $24.01.
Institutional Trading of Contango Ore
Contango Ore Company Profile
Contango Ore, Inc, an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration of gold and associated minerals in the United States. It also explores for copper and silver deposits. The company, through its subsidiaries, leases approximately 675,000 acres from the Tetlin Tribal Council and approximately 13,000 State of Alaska mining claims for exploration and development; and owns 100% interest in the mineral rights to approximately 200,000 acres of State of Alaska mining claims located north and northwest of the Tetlin Lease.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Contango Ore (CTGO)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Contango Ore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Contango Ore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.