Separately, Citigroup started coverage on shares of Greentown Management in a report on Tuesday, July 5th. They set a “buy” rating and a 8.12 price target for the company.
Greentown Management Stock Performance
Shares of GRMHF opened at 0.44 on Wednesday. Greentown Management has a 1 year low of 0.44 and a 1 year high of 0.44.
About Greentown Management
Greentown Management Holdings Company Limited, an investment holding company, provides project management services in the People's Republic of China. It operates through Commercial Project Management, Governmental Project Management, and Others segments. The company offers property development management services for commercial projects, and government on resettlement housing property development and public infrastructure projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Greentown Management (GRMHF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Greentown Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Greentown Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.