West Japan Railway (OTCMKTS:WJRYY – Get Rating) – Research analysts at Jefferies Financial Group upped their FY2027 EPS estimates for shares of West Japan Railway in a report released on Tuesday, August 2nd. Jefferies Financial Group analyst S. Takeuchi now forecasts that the company will post earnings per share of $2.94 for the year, up from their previous estimate of $2.79. The consensus estimate for West Japan Railway’s current full-year earnings is $1.97 per share.
West Japan Railway Stock Down 0.6 %
Shares of OTCMKTS WJRYY opened at $38.26 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $7.32 billion, a PE ratio of -31.11 and a beta of 0.38. The company has a current ratio of 1.25, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.42. West Japan Railway has a 1 year low of $33.08 and a 1 year high of $56.06. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $36.22 and its 200-day moving average is $39.21.
West Japan Railway Company Profile
West Japan Railway Company provides passenger railway transport services in Japan. The company operates through Transportation Operations, Retail Business, Real Estate Business, and Other Businesses segments. It operates a route length of 4,903.1 kilometers, comprising Shinkansen route of 812.6 kilometers and conventional lines of 4,090.5 kilometers; and 1,174 stations, as well as bus and ferry services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on West Japan Railway (WJRYY)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for West Japan Railway Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West Japan Railway and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.