Galantas Gold Co. (LON:GAL – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 28.65 ($0.35) and traded as high as GBX 29.50 ($0.36). Galantas Gold shares last traded at GBX 29.50 ($0.36), with a volume of 45,253 shares changing hands.
Galantas Gold Stock Down 3.6 %
The stock has a market capitalization of £24.23 million and a PE ratio of -5.57. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 22.99, a current ratio of 0.63 and a quick ratio of 0.59. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 28.65 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 31.67.
About Galantas Gold
Galantas Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties primarily in Omagh, Northern Ireland. The company owns and operates a producing open-pit gold mine near Omagh, which covers an area of 189 square kilometers. It also produces by-products of silver and lead.
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Galantas Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galantas Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.