Shares of Galantas Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:GALKF – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.42 and traded as low as $0.39. Galantas Gold shares last traded at $0.42, with a volume of 62,620 shares trading hands.
Galantas Gold Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average is $0.37 and its 200 day moving average is $0.42.
About Galantas Gold
Galantas Gold Corporation engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties primarily in Omagh, Northern Ireland. The company owns and operates a producing open-pit gold mine near Omagh, which covers an area of 189 square kilometers. It also produces by-products of silver and lead.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Galantas Gold (GALKF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Galantas Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galantas Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.