Shares of Héroux-Devtek Inc. (OTCMKTS:HERXF – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $12.44 and traded as low as $11.41. Héroux-Devtek shares last traded at $11.75, with a volume of 300 shares traded.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
HERXF has been the topic of several research reports. National Bank Financial reduced their target price on Héroux-Devtek from C$26.00 to C$25.00 in a report on Friday, May 20th. Scotiabank reduced their target price on Héroux-Devtek from C$24.00 to C$21.00 in a report on Friday, May 20th. Finally, Desjardins lifted their target price on Héroux-Devtek from C$25.00 to C$27.00 in a report on Monday, May 23rd.
Héroux-Devtek Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $11.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $12.44.
Héroux-Devtek Company Profile
Héroux-Devtek Inc engages in the design, development, manufacture, assembling, and repair and overhaul of aircraft landing gears, hydraulic and electromechanical flight control actuators, custom ball screws, and fracture-critical components. The company also assembles and installs aircraft components at customer assembly lines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Héroux-Devtek (HERXF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Héroux-Devtek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Héroux-Devtek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.