Equities researchers at The Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage on shares of Nearmap (OTCMKTS:NEAPF – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, The Fly reports. The firm set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
Nearmap Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS NEAPF opened at $0.93 on Wednesday. Nearmap has a 1-year low of $0.72 and a 1-year high of $1.74. The business’s fifty day moving average price is $0.81 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.92.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nearmap (NEAPF)
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Receive News & Ratings for Nearmap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nearmap and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.