Nedbank Group Limited (OTCMKTS:NDBKY – Get Rating) shares passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $13.22 and traded as low as $12.68. Nedbank Group shares last traded at $12.84, with a volume of 5,007 shares changing hands.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, Citigroup raised shares of Nedbank Group from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report on Monday, May 30th.
Nedbank Group Price Performance
The stock’s 50-day moving average is $13.22 and its 200 day moving average is $13.75.
Nedbank Group Company Profile
Nedbank Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides various wholesale and retail banking services in South Africa and internationally. It offers personal banking solutions, including savings deposits and investment accounts; home and personal loans, student loans, vehicle finance products, private wealth finance solutions, overdrafts, short term loans, and credit cards; and investment plans and services, financial, and estate planning services, and wills and trust services, as well as professional banking, wealth management, non-resident and embassy banking, insurance, stock broking, and foreign exchange services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nedbank Group (NDBKY)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Nedbank Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nedbank Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.