Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:OTSKF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 676,900 shares, a decline of 16.3% from the June 30th total of 808,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6,769.0 days.
Otsuka Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS OTSKF opened at $35.69 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $34.92 and a 200 day moving average price of $34.36. Otsuka has a 52-week low of $32.00 and a 52-week high of $36.17.
Otsuka Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OTSKF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.