Q BioMed Inc. (OTCMKTS:QBIO – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.07 and traded as low as $0.05. Q BioMed shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 1,839,001 shares changing hands.
Q BioMed Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of $2.02 million, a PE ratio of -0.17 and a beta of 2.19. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.07 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.21.
Q BioMed Company Profile
Q BioMed Inc, a biomedical acceleration and development company, focuses on licensing, acquiring, and providing resources to life sciences and healthcare companies. The company offers Strontium Chloride SR89 and Metastron, a radiopharmaceutical therapeutic for the treatment of metastatic bone cancer pain.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Q BioMed (QBIO)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Q BioMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Q BioMed and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.