R.E.A. Holdings plc (LON:RE – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 153.83 ($1.88) and traded as low as GBX 116.50 ($1.43). R.E.A. shares last traded at GBX 121.50 ($1.49), with a volume of 45,000 shares trading hands.
R.E.A. Trading Down 4.5 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 92.86, a current ratio of 0.94 and a quick ratio of 0.53. The business’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 135.49 and its 200-day moving average price is GBX 153.83. The firm has a market capitalization of £50.84 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -43.39.
R.E.A. Company Profile
R.E.A. Holdings plc engages in the cultivation of oil palms in the province of East Kalimantan in Indonesia. The company produces and sells crude palm oil and crude palm kernel oil in its agricultural land allocations comprising approximately 75,000 hectares. It is also involved in stone quarrying and coal mining activities.
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for R.E.A. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for R.E.A. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.