Shares of SANUWAVE Health, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SNWV – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.07 and traded as low as $0.07. SANUWAVE Health shares last traded at $0.07, with a volume of 14,805 shares changing hands.
SANUWAVE Health Stock Up 16.7 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.07 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.11.
SANUWAVE Health (OTCMKTS:SNWV – Get Rating) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, May 26th. The company reported ($0.01) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter. The business had revenue of $3.20 million for the quarter.
SANUWAVE Health Company Profile
SANUWAVE Health, Inc, a shock wave technology company, researches, develops, and commercializes noninvasive, high-energy, and acoustic shock waves for regenerative medicine and other applications in the United States and internationally. Its shockwaves are used to produce a biological response resulting in the body healing itself through the repair and regeneration of tissue, musculoskeletal, and vascular structures.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SANUWAVE Health (SNWV)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for SANUWAVE Health Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SANUWAVE Health and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.