Northern Star Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:NESRF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 301,800 shares, an increase of 17.7% from the June 30th total of 256,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 18,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 16.1 days.
Northern Star Resources Stock Performance
Shares of NESRF opened at $5.64 on Friday. Northern Star Resources has a 12 month low of $4.48 and a 12 month high of $8.65. The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $5.35 and a 200 day simple moving average of $6.50.
About Northern Star Resources
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Northern Star Resources (NESRF)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Northern Star Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Northern Star Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.