Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE:MHI – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of July. As of July 15th, there was short interest totalling 18,100 shares, a growth of 18.3% from the June 30th total of 15,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 79,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.2 days.
Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund Price Performance
Shares of Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund stock opened at $9.92 on Friday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $9.53 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $10.15. Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund has a 12 month low of $8.79 and a 12 month high of $13.03.
Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund Dividend Announcement
The company also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Friday, July 29th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, July 21st were given a dividend of $0.04 per share. This represents a $0.48 annualized dividend and a yield of 4.84%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, July 20th.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund
About Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund
Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund, Inc is a closed-ended fixed income mutual fund launched and managed by Pioneer Investment Management, Inc It invests in the fixed income markets of the United States. The fund primarily invests in municipal securities. It seeks to invest in securities across the credit rating and maturity spectrum.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund (MHI)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pioneer Municipal High Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.