Sports Direct International Plc (LON:SPD – Get Rating) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 470 ($5.76) and traded as high as GBX 486 ($5.96). Sports Direct International shares last traded at GBX 470 ($5.76), with a volume of 3,140,932 shares.
Sports Direct International Stock Down 0.5 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 470 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 470. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 65.99, a current ratio of 3.39 and a quick ratio of 1.33. The firm has a market capitalization of £2.45 billion and a PE ratio of 21.86.
Sports Direct International Company Profile
Sports Direct International plc, together with its subsidiaries, retails sports and leisure clothing, footwear, equipment, and apparel. It operates through five segments: UK Sports Retail, European Retail, Rest of World Retail, Premium Lifestyle, and Wholesale & Licensing. The company is also involved in the wholesale distribution and sale of sports and leisure clothing, footwear, equipment, and apparel under company-owned or licensed brands; and licensing activities.
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sports Direct International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sports Direct International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.