The Brighton Pier Group PLC (LON:PIER – Get Rating) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 83.44 ($1.02) and traded as low as GBX 82.58 ($1.01). The Brighton Pier Group shares last traded at GBX 86 ($1.05), with a volume of 77,800 shares changing hands.
The Brighton Pier Group Stock Up 4.2 %
The company has a market capitalization of £32.07 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 452.63. The business’s 50-day moving average is GBX 83.44 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 87.65. The company has a quick ratio of 0.39, a current ratio of 0.42 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 165.69.
The Brighton Pier Group Company Profile
The Brighton Pier Group PLC operates leisure and entertainment assets in the United Kingdom. The company owns and operates Brighton Palace Pier that offers a range of attractions, including two arcades and eighteen funfair rides, as well as various on-site hospitality and catering facilities, as well as leisure centers.
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for The Brighton Pier Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Brighton Pier Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.