U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF (NYSEARCA:SEA – Get Rating) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $19.13 and traded as high as $19.78. U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF shares last traded at $19.75, with a volume of 1,057 shares trading hands.
U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average is $19.13 and its 200 day moving average is $19.99.
About U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF
Guggenheim Shipping ETF (the Fund) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the performance of Delta Global Shipping Index (the Index). The Index is designed to measure the performance of companies listed on global developed market exchanges and consists of companies within the maritime shipping industry.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF (SEA)
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Receive News & Ratings for U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for U.S. Global Sea to Sky Cargo ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.