Velocys Stock Performance
Shares of LON:VLS opened at GBX 5.39 ($0.07) on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 4.83 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 5.46. Velocys has a fifty-two week low of GBX 4 ($0.05) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 17.94 ($0.22). The stock has a market capitalization of £75.18 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -6.73. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.97, a current ratio of 2.52 and a quick ratio of 2.39.
In other news, insider Philip Sanderson purchased 200,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, July 18th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 4 ($0.05) per share, with a total value of £8,000 ($9,802.72).
Velocys plc operates as a renewable fuels company. It designs, develops, and licenses its Fischer-Tropsch technology for the generation of clean, low carbon, and synthetic drop-in aviation and road transport fuel from municipal solid waste and residual woody biomass plants. It has operations in the Americas and the Asia Pacific.
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
- Activision Blizzard Banks On A Flurry Of New Content
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Velocys Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Velocys and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.