Wincanton plc (LON:WIN – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 376.04 ($4.61) and traded as low as GBX 369 ($4.52). Wincanton shares last traded at GBX 385 ($4.72), with a volume of 90,895 shares traded.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital reissued a “not rated” rating on shares of Wincanton in a research note on Tuesday, July 12th.
Wincanton Stock Up 1.4 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 366.03 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 376.04. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 358.65, a current ratio of 0.65 and a quick ratio of 0.49. The firm has a market capitalization of £479.49 million and a PE ratio of 1,013.16.
Wincanton Increases Dividend
Wincanton Company Profile
Wincanton plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides a range of outsourced and integrated supply chain solutions in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It offers business critical services, including storage, handling and distribution, eFulfilment, retailer, home delivery, fleet and transport management, and network optimization.
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Wincanton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wincanton and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.