Wolverine Asset Management LLC raised its stake in Sierra Lake Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ:SIERU – Get Rating) by 27.5% in the 1st quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The fund owned 6,331 shares of the company’s stock after purchasing an additional 1,366 shares during the quarter. Wolverine Asset Management LLC’s holdings in Sierra Lake Acquisition were worth $63,000 at the end of the most recent quarter.
Sierra Lake Acquisition Trading Up 0.1 %
Shares of SIERU stock opened at $9.98 on Friday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $9.95 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $9.95. Sierra Lake Acquisition Corp. has a fifty-two week low of $9.87 and a fifty-two week high of $12.08.
About Sierra Lake Acquisition
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sierra Lake Acquisition (SIERU)
- 3 Hotel Stocks to Consider Checking into After Earnings
- How Does Freeport McMoran Inc Compare to Its Sector Competitors?
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Sierra Lake Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sierra Lake Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.