Shares of Zentek Ltd. (CVE:ZEN – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$3.09 and traded as low as C$2.85. Zentek shares last traded at C$2.97, with a volume of 18,974 shares changing hands.
Zentek Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 11.86, a current ratio of 13.87 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 6.46. The business’s fifty day moving average is C$2.67 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$3.09. The stock has a market capitalization of C$295.11 million and a PE ratio of -34.14.
Zentek Company Profile
Zentek Ltd. engages in the research and development of graphene and related nanomaterials in Canada. It owns 100% interest in the Albany Graphite project located in Northern Ontario, Canada. The company develops graphene-based antimicrobial coating under the ZenGUARD brand, surgical masks, HVAC filters, personal protective equipment, rapid detection point of care diagnostics tests, and pharmaceutical products based on graphene-based compound.
- Can FuelCell Energy Surge Higher This Year?
- Is It Time to Take a Ride on Cedar Fair Stock?
- Time To Take A Serious Look At Nikola Stock As Production Starts
- These Are The Top Insider Buying Stocks For July
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Or Shake Shak? Which Is The Tastier Play
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Zentek Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zentek and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.