26 Capital Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:ADERU – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $10.00 and last traded at $10.00. 347 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average session volume of 8,667 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.99.
26 Capital Acquisition Stock Up 0.1 %
The business’s 50 day moving average price is $9.98 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.04.
About 26 Capital Acquisition
26 Capital Acquisition Corp. does not have significant operations. It focuses on effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization, or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Miami, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 26 Capital Acquisition (ADERU)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for 26 Capital Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 26 Capital Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.