Aminex PLC (LON:AEX – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.84 ($0.01) and traded as high as GBX 0.94 ($0.01). Aminex shares last traded at GBX 0.92 ($0.01), with a volume of 6,843,737 shares changing hands.
Aminex Stock Up 2.7 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 0.78 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 0.84. The company has a market cap of £38.91 million and a P/E ratio of -4.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.37, a quick ratio of 0.61 and a current ratio of 0.61.
Aminex PLC, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, appraisal, development, and production of oil and gas assets, reserves, and resources. The company operates through Producing Oil and Gas Properties, Exploration Activities, and Oilfield Services segments. Its properties include the Ruvuma PSA, Kiliwani South, and Nyuni Area PSA exploration licenses located primarily in Tanzania.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Aminex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aminex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.