Amryt Pharma plc (LON:AMYT – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 143 ($1.75) and traded as low as GBX 143 ($1.75). Amryt Pharma shares last traded at GBX 143 ($1.75), with a volume of 90,727 shares changing hands.
Amryt Pharma Stock Down 11.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 143 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 143.58. The stock has a market cap of £457.11 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -4.33. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 66.05, a current ratio of 1.80 and a quick ratio of 1.14.
About Amryt Pharma
Amryt Pharma plc, a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes novel therapeutics to treat patients suffering from serious and life-threatening rare diseases. The company offers Lomitapide for the treatment of homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia; and Metreleptin for the treatment of generalized and partial lipodystrophy.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Amryt Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amryt Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.