Anemoi International Limited (LON:AMOI – Get Rating)’s share price was down 4.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as GBX 1.47 ($0.02) and last traded at GBX 1.55 ($0.02). Approximately 593,007 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 373% from the average daily volume of 125,501 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 1.63 ($0.02).
Anemoi International Stock Down 4.6 %
The firm has a market cap of £2.43 million and a P/E ratio of -0.97. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 1.66 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 2.17. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.00, a current ratio of 4.61 and a quick ratio of 4.57.
About Anemoi International
Anemoi International Limited, through its subsidiary, id4 AG, provides software and digital solutions to small and medium-size financial institutions. The company was incorporated in 2020 and is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Anemoi International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anemoi International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.