Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. dropped their price objective on shares of AO World from GBX 59 ($0.72) to GBX 40 ($0.49) in a research note on Thursday, July 7th.
AO World Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS AOWDF opened at $2.05 on Thursday. AO World has a 12-month low of $1.99 and a 12-month high of $3.27. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.05 and its 200 day simple moving average is $2.05.
About AO World
AO World plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an online retailer of domestic appliances and consumer electronics in the United Kingdom and Europe. The company retails fridge freezers, cookers and washing machines, and audiovisual equipment, as well as computing, mobile, and gaming products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AO World (AOWDF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for AO World Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AO World and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.