Shares of Belo Sun Mining Corp (OTC:BSXGF – Get Rating) shot up 0.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.31 and last traded at $0.30. 1,187,340 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 129% from the average session volume of 517,697 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.30.
Belo Sun Mining Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average of $0.24.
About Belo Sun Mining
Belo Sun Mining Corp., through its subsidiaries, operates as a gold exploration and development company in Brazil. Its flagship property is its 100% interest in the Volta Grande Gold project consisting of four mining concession applications, 11 exploration permits, and 63 exploration permits extension submitted covering a total area of 175,498 hectares located in the northern region of Pará State, Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Belo Sun Mining (BSXGF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Belo Sun Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Belo Sun Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.