Benchmark Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:BNCHF – Get Rating) shares were down 4% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.45 and last traded at $0.45. Approximately 1,600 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 26,642 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.47.
Benchmark Metals Stock Down 4.0 %
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $0.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.69.
About Benchmark Metals
Benchmark Metals Inc, a junior resource company, engages in the identification, evaluation, acquisition, and exploration of mineral properties in Canada. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Lawyers Property project that consists of 46 contiguous mineral claims covering approximately 14,392 hectares located in British Columbia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Benchmark Metals (BNCHF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Benchmark Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Benchmark Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.