Shares of Blackstone Minerals Limited (OTCMKTS:BLSTF – Get Rating) fell 7.4% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.13 and last traded at $0.13. 2,400 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 28,967 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.14.
Blackstone Minerals Stock Down 7.4 %
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $0.16 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.27.
About Blackstone Minerals
Blackstone Minerals Limited engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. The company primarily explores for nickel, cobalt, copper, and gold deposits, as well as platinum group elements. It holds a 100% interest in the Gold Bridge project located in British Columbia, Canada; and the Cartier project situated in Quebec City, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Blackstone Minerals (BLSTF)
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 8/1 – 8/5
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Cronos Group Inc’s Revenues Are Up, Is It Time to Buy?
- Why Apple Could Be At All-Time Highs By Year End
- Beyond Meat Is Not Beyond Hope, And It’s Cheap
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Bear Market Game Plan!
- The 10 Best Stocks to Own in 2022
- 7 Stocks to Buy and Hold Forever
- 3 Stocks to DOUBLE This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Blackstone Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Blackstone Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.